AquaFeed™ Z is a complete diet formulation based on the most up-to-date knowledge from zebrafish researchers integrated into a sustained delivery gel cube. AquaFeed™ Z improves fish health and welfare by supporting uniform feeding for all fish, reducing competition and stress. Truly unique to the gel product format of AquaFeed™ Z, is the physical property of being cut into a clean, consistent unit of measure.
Nutrient Specific – Formulation based on nutrient requirements specific for zebrafish growth, reproduction, and maintenance.
Nutrient Utilization – Made with purified ingredients, including sustainable protein with high digestibility.
Natural Feeding – Gel cube properties provide for a longer feeding period and more natural grazing behavior, reducing stress and competition for food, resulting in improved fish welfare.
Consistent Unit of Measure – Designed to be cut into uniform 1 gram cubes for ease of clean and consistent feed administration.
• Purified Ingredients – No fillers, added starches, or binders.
• Sustainable protein sources
• Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
• Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
• Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
• Handling of the gel cube allows for clean application outside and inside the fish tank
Purified Water, Animal Protein (Fish, Milk), Vitamin Mix, Food Acids, Mineral Mix, Hydrocolloids, Vegetable Oil, Fish Oil, Betaine, Emulsifier, Electrolyte Blend, Mixed Tocopherois.
Shelf life is 18 months, unopened at room temperature storage.