MediGel® Fenbendazole is a ready to use hydration gel supplement with Fenbendazole (150 ppm) for the treatment of pinworms.
- Broad-spectrum anthelmintic with adulticidal, larvicidal and ovididal action, effective against pinworms
- Flavor masking for ease of medication delivery
- For use in quarantine and as prophylaxis
- 98% purified water
- Replaces water bottle
- Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- Gamma/E-beam irradiated
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
- Use as the sole hydration source during treatment
- To be administered only under the direction of a veterinarian
- Manufactured for use only in research animals
Purified Water, Hydrocolloids, Electrolyte Mix, Food Acid, Sucralose, Fenbendazole, Food Color.
18 month shelf life. Does not require refrigeration or special handling.
|Nutritional Information per 100g||Recommended Dosage||Applications|
1-4oz cup up to 5 mice/2rats, given every 3 days. Note: With higher air exchange rates, provide 1 cup every two days.