MediGel® Hazelnut is a highly palatable soft gel designed to administer medication by oral consumption to research animals.
To review studies with this product, check out our 2 blogs:
MediGel® Hazelnut for the delivery of Buprenorphine
MediGel® Hazelnut: Highly Palatable Gel for Unpleasant Medications
To compare our different Medication Delivery Solutions, have a look at our flyer:
Medication Delivery Product Line Flyer
• Nutella®-like flavor masks unpleasant medication taste
• Paste texture provides easy hand-mixing of therapeutics
• Theobromine free
• Nutritionally fortified soft gel promotes consumption by compromised animals
- Commercially Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- E-Beam irradiation
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
Cane Sugar, Purified Water, Corn Syrup, Hazelnut Butter, Corn Starch, Carob Powder, Animal Protein (Milk), Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier, Food Acids.
Shelf life is 18 months, unopened at room temperature storage.