MediGel® MLX is a flavor enhanced, nutritionally fortified, dietary supplement with meloxicam for pain management in recovering rodents.
- Improving animal welfare by reducing injections for pain management
- Effective for managing pain in recovering rodents
- High palatability promotes consumption, effective dosing and weight gain
- Easy to administer – reduces animal handling and stress
- Improves IACUC compliance
- Ready to use cups reduce labor and save time
- Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- Gamma/E-beam irradiated
- Purified ingredients exclude phytoestrogens and nitrosamines
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
- Meloxicam concentration = 1 mg/2 oz cup
- Average dosage of 5 mg/kg/day based on average mouse consumption
- For best results, use as the sole source of nutrition during treatment
- To be administered only under the direction of a veterinarian
- Manufactured for use only in research animals
Purifed Water, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Animal Protein, Vegetable Oil, Food Acids, AIN Mineral Mix, Hydrocolloids, Corn Fiber, AIN Vitamin Mix, Meloxicam.
9 month shelf life. Does not require refrigeration or special handling.
|Nutritional Information per 100g||Recommended Dosage||Applications|
1-2oz cup per 5 mice/2rats, change every 2 days. May be removed from the cup and added to the top of the mouse cage.