MediGel® TMS is a ready to use hydration gel supplement containing Trimethoprim (260 ppm) and Sulfamethoxazole (1300 ppm) for recovering rodents.
- For use with immunocompromised/ irradiated rodent strains
- Reduces occurrences of pneumocystis carinii pneumonia
- 98% purified water
- Used in place of water bottles
- Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- Gamma/E-beam irradiated
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
- Use as the sole hydration source during treatment
- To be administered only under the direction of a veterinarian
- Manufactured for use only in research animals
Purified Water, Hydrocolloids, Electrolyte Mix, Food Acid, Sulfamethoxazole & Trimethoprim, Food Color.
12 month shelf life. Does not require refrigeration or special handling.
|Nutritional Information per 100g||Recommended Dosage||Applications|
1 cup of MediGel TMS per cage of 5 mice
Replace cup every 3 days to maintain MIC90 values
Continue use for the remainder of the treatment regiment
Designed for immunocompromised and irradiated animals
Easy to administer – reduces animal handling and animal stress