DietGel® Recovery is a flavor enhanced nutritionally fortified water gel including all six essential electrolytes that aids in the recovery of post surgical, weak or impaired rodents. Proven to increase survival rates in compromised animals. Formulated with purified ingredients that provides over 70% water, calories and electrolytes.
NOW with enhanced flavor and all 6 essential electrolytes!
See our DietGel® Recovery Nutritional Formulation Comparison Sheet for more info.
Learn more about dehydration and the importance of electrolytes in our electrolytes replenishment blog series.
- Hydrates, replenishes, supports recovery
- Increases pup survival rates
- Increases post-surgical survival rate
- Reduces time and labor
- Aids in overall health during long-term shipping
- Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- E-Beam irradiated
- Purified ingredients exclude phytoestrogens and nitrosamines
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
- To be administered under the direction of a veterinarian
- Manufactured for use in research animals
Purified Water, Cane Sugar, Corn Syrup, Molasses, Vegetable Oil, Hydrocolloids, Plant Protein (Wheat), Electrolyte Blend, Food Acids, Mineral Mix.
Shelf life is 24 months, unopened at room temperature storage.
We have used the gel-diet-recovery for nude mice bearing tumors and treated with a new compound. It has been efficient. Most mice have recovered from weight loss and dehydration.