MediGel® CPF is a flavor enhanced, nutritionally fortified, dietary supplement with carprofen, for pain management in recovering rodents.
- Improving animal welfare by reducing injections for pain management
- Effective for managing pain in recovering rodents
- High palatability promotes consumption, effective dosing and weight gain
- Easy to administer – reduces animal handling and stress
- Improves IACUC compliance
- Ready to use cups reduce labor and save time
- Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- Gamma/E-beam irradiated
- Purified ingredients exclude phytoestrogens and nitrosamines
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
- Carprofen concentration = 1 mg/2 oz cup
- Average dosage of 5 mg/kg/day based on average mouse consumption
- For best results, use as the sole source of nutrition during treatment
- To be administered only under the direction of a veterinarian
- Manufactured for use only in research animals
Purifed Water, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Animal Protein, Vegetable Oil, Food Acids, AIN Mineral Mix, Hydrocolloids, Corn Fiber, AIN Vitamin Mix, Carprofen.
18 month shelf life. Does not require refrigeration or special handling.
|Nutritional Information per 100g||Recommended Dosage||Applications|
1- 2oz cup up for 5 mice/2 days or 1 rat/1 day, based on average weights for a 25g mouse or 300g rat. Give 48h hours before surgery, provide 1 additional cup after surgery. Add additional cups as needed for post-op recovery.