Discover Pain-Free Medication Delivery Techniques at Our AALAS 2019 Booth #1015
The 2019 AALAS National Meeting in Denver, Colorado is just around the corner. As a proud gold sponsor of the event, ClearH2O is excited to engage in discussions surrounding this year’s event theme: ‘One Health—the connection between animal, human, and environmental health’. At ClearH2O, our goal is to support researchers in prioritizing the health and welfare of animals while optimizing research outcomes.
Find Out What’s New At Our AALAS Booth
- Be among the first to request a sample of the newest product from ClearH2O—MediGel® Hazelnut. The gel supplement was developed for convenient mixing of target medications and oral delivery. This enables medication to be administered in a labor-efficient way without animal handling and improving IACUC compliance.
- Learn about new pain management techniques that allow you to effectively deliver medication to animals in your care without the need to sterilize cups, manage bottles, or administer injections.
- Gain insights on best practices for optimizing breeder support for rodent colony planning and pup survivability, growth, and performance. From keeping the mice stress-free to weaning them from their parents’ cage, we can help researchers overcome common challenges encountered when breeding laboratory mice.
Visit us at booth #1015 during Exhibit Hall showtimes:
- Monday, October 14, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 15, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 16, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
While you’re at the booth, be sure to submit your entry into our daily drawing for a chance to win one of our Maine Gift Baskets.
Gain Insights on Pain Management and Medication Delivery
Attend our technical trade presentation prior to visiting our booth to discuss:
“Improving Pain Management and Medication Delivery Techniques for Better Laboratory Animal Welfare and Research Outcomes”
Sunday, October 13, in Room 203 from 1:40 – 2:00 pm
Follow Us For AALAS 2019 Updates
Keep updated on exhibit times, drawing winners, our technical trade presentation, and more throughout AALAS 2019 by following us on LinkedIn and Twitter.