Pre-filled, Pure Water in a Pouch
Replace Your Water Bottles with AquaPak®
AquaPak® CL is chlorinated purified water for laboratory rodents packaged in a ready-to-use pouch. It serves as an excellent emergency water source, a convenient extended water supply, and a useful alternative to water bottles.
For more information, check out these resources:
- VIDEO: Introducing the Latest Innovation from ClearH2O: AquaPak®
- VIDEO: AquaPak® 450mL Application to Innovive Cage Lid
- GRAPHIC: ClearH2O Water Purification Process
Special order product with lead time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
AquaPak® is designed to work with most cage designs. Simply install a commercially available disposable valve into your cage system, apply the pouch to the valve, and your animals will have access to an extended pure water supply.
Assuming an average daily consumption rate of 5 mLs of water per animal, a 420 mL AquaPak® pouch will last approximately 14 days for a 5-mouse cage density or 2-rat cage density, and approximately 7 days for a 10-mouse cage density.*
*Actual days of water supply will vary dependent on mouse model, sex, age, and environmental conditions.
- Alternative to water bottles
- Excellent emergency water source
- Ready-to-use pouch saves labor, eliminates bottle filling
- 420 ml pouch volume provides extended water supply
- Pouch format fits most cage designs
- Acidified and chlorinated formulations available
- Commercially sterile inside
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
Purified Water, Sodium Hypochlorite.
Shelf life is 24 months, unopened at room temperature storage.