DietGel® 76A is a nutritionally fortified dietary supplement, combining hydration and nutrition in a single serving. Formulated with purified ingredients, modeled on the AIN 76A maintenance diet formulation. It is flavor enhanced resulting in increased consumption.
- Increases pup survival rates
- Superior alternative to mash diets
- Designed to retain moisture
- Reduces time and labor
- Reduces potential for contamination
- Recommended for cancer studies, breeder support, pup maintenance, post-op recovery and post irradiation
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- Gamma/E-Beam irradiation
- Purified ingredients exclude phytoestrogens and nitrosamines
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
Purified Water, Molasses, Protein (Animal), Corn Syrup, AIN Mineral Mix, Food Acids, Hydrocolloids, Vegetable Oil, AIN Vitamin Mix, Corn Fiber.
24 month shelf life. Does not require refrigeration or special handling.
|Nutritional Information per 100g||Recommended Dosage||Applications|
1- 2oz cup per 5 mice/2 rats, change every 2 days. May be removed from the cup and added to the top of the mouse cage.