Take on Ulcerative Dermatitis with DietGel® Derm
DietGel® Derm is a nutritionally fortified dietary supplement, combining key prebiotic and nutritional ingredients identified as supporting gut health and the conditions associated with addressing ulcerative dermatitis (UD) in rodents. Researchers studying both the cause and treatment of UD have linked dietary fat content, fatty acid balance, and fiber as instrumental in the incidence of UD. DietGel® Derm incorporates these elements with enhanced flavor to increase consumption.
- Effective delivery of balanced fatty acids
- Contains Vitamin A and D – important for skin health
- Reduces time and labor
- Recommended as the nutritional component in combination with other treatment practices
- Commercially sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- E-Beam irradiated
- Purified ingredients exclude phytoestrogens and nitrosamines
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
- To be administered under the direction of a veterinarian
- Manufactured for use in research animals
- Dosage: For rodents susceptible and/or exhibiting early signs of UD, administer 1 cup for up to 5 mice over 2 days based on average size and consumption. Monitor intake and adjust accordingly.
Purified Water, Molasses, Animal Protein (Milk), Prebiotic Fiber, Fish Oil, Food Acids, Hydrocolloids, Mineral Mix, Vitamin Mix, Electrolyte Blend, L-Methionine.
Shelf life is 24 months, unopened at room temperature storage.