DietGel® Prenatal is a high protein supplement, combining hydration and nutrition in a single serving, for lactating and breeding rodents. It is formulated with purified ingredients and key nutrients to support fertility, pregnancy and lactation such as Omega 3 fatty acids, iron, folic acid and calcium.
We recommend using DietGel® Prenatal in your breeding cages from mating (as soon as the male and female are put together in a cage) to weaning (when the pups re removed from the parental cage), changing the cup 3 times a week (i.e. Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
For more information, useful data, testimonials and studies, check our resources below:
- Breeding Support Guide
- Breeding Support March 2019 Survey Results
- Breeding Support Blog Series
- Technical Bulletin MMCRI
- McGill Poster
- Indiana University Poster
- Tufts University Poster
- AALAS 2020 Technical Trade Presentation
- High calorie supplement for breeding and lactating rodents
- Superior alternative to mash diets
- Excellent source of high quality protein and Omega 3 fatty acids
- Designed to retain moisture
- Reduces time and labor
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- E-Beam irradiation
- Purified ingredients exclude phytoestrogens and nitrosamines
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
Purified Water, Animal Protein (Fish, Milk), Molasses, Fish Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Food Acids, Emulsifier, Mineral Mix, Hydrocolloids, Vitamin Mix, L-Methionine.
Shelf life is 24 months, unopened at room temperature storage.