DietGel® Prenatal is a high protein supplement, combining hydration and nutrition in a single serving, for lactating and breeding rodents. It is formulated with purified ingredients and key nutrients to support fertility, pregnancy and lactation such as Omega 3 fatty acids, iron, folic acid and calcium.
We recommend using DietGel® Prenatal in your breeding cages from mating (as soon as the male and female are put together in a cage) to weaning (when the pups re removed from the parental cage), changing the cup 3 times a week (i.e. Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
For more information, useful data, testimonials and studies, check our resources below:
- Breeding Support Guide
- Breeding Support March 2019 Survey Results
- Breeding Support Blog Series
- Technical Bulletin MMCRI
- McGill Poster
- Indiana University Poster
- Tufts University Poster
- AALAS 2020 Technical Trade Presentation
- High calorie supplement for breeding and lactating rodents
- Superior alternative to mash diets
- Excellent source of high quality protein and Omega 3 fatty acids
- Designed to retain moisture
- Reduces time and labor
- Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- E-Beam irradiation
- Purified ingredients exclude phytoestrogens and nitrosamines
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
Purified Water, Animal Protein (Fish, Milk), Molasses, Fish Oil, Flax Seeds, Vegetable Oil, Food Acids, Emulsifier, Mineral Mix, Hydrocolloids, Vitamin Mix, Corn Fiber, L-Methionine.
Shelf life is 24 months, unopened at room temperature storage.