HydroGel® is a non-wetting water gel for animal hydration. 98% pure water. The industry standard for hydration during transportation.
For more information, useful data, testimonials and studies, check our resources below:
- Blog article: Hydration During Transportation
- Blog article: HydroGel® as an Emergency Water Supply Solution
- POSTER: Glass Half Full: Hydrating Mice without water
- Suitable for short or long transit shipping times
- Supplement for compromised, recovering or weaning animals
- Alternative to water bottles and excellent emergency water source
- Useful in transitioning animals to automated watering systems
- Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- E-Beam irradiation
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
Purified Water, Hydrocolloids, Electrolyte Blend, Food Acids.
Shelf life is 24 months, unopened at room temperature storage.
Be the first to review “HydroGel®”