HydroGel® is a non-wetting water gel for animal hydration. 98% pure water. The industry standard for hydration during transportation.
- Blog article: Hydration During Transportation
- Blog article: HydroGel® as an Emergency Water Supply Solution
- POSTER: Glass Half Full: Hydrating Mice without water
- Suitable for short or long transit shipping times
- Supplement for compromised, recovering or weaning animals
- Alternative to water bottles and excellent emergency water source
- Useful in transitioning animals to automated watering systems
- Sterile inside and out
- Tyvek® medical packaging
- E-Beam irradiation
- Complies with quality standards as tested by an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis by manufactured lot
- Individually coded with lot and date of expiration
Purified Water, Hydrocolloids, Electrolyte Blend, Food Acids.
Shelf life is 24 months, unopened at room temperature storage.